Re: The LoOpDoctOrs suggest worthy Looping device candidates

Rx of Loop-

Can't afford to be giving away the Loop John B, but an old spicy word in
the ear of an Oregon-o to call me in Nashville at 800-777-0795 ext. 527
would be appreciated.

Tom "On my way again to Gomorrahritaville, lookin' for my pillar of salt"
Spaulding