Turn that down!!! (formerly love lorn slaggers)

Didn't mean to "tar all women" just my wife ; ).  If it sounded
condescending
that may have been sarcasm creeping in.

but seriously it's more a matter of spending a lot of time with someone
that
isn't into something that is important to you.  I know women that are into
similar music and lots of guys that aren't.  I don't live with any of them
so
it doesn't matter.  We find common interests and thats cool.  Not to say
that
my wife has to enjoy the same music as I do.  I'm not into some of the
stuff
she's into.  Fortunately for me she's not into stuff that gets played
through
amplifiers.  Unfortunatley for her, I am into that kind of stuff.

Has this horse been beaten enough?

ervad those things don't get played over load speakers