Lexicon

Hm, I'm seeing an alarming trend here.  First the Jamman, then the Vortex,
now the Reflex?  Is the Alex next (or has it already been dropped)?  Is
Lexicon dropping it's 'low end' line all together?  It'd really be a loss
to the community.  I think these units are the groovinest, coolest boxes
I've ever layed ears on, especially for under $500.  I only got my Vortex
a couple of months ago, but besides a small distortion and a wah, it's all
I use now for signal processing, completly replaced my Digitech processor.
What's up?  I'd hate to think we couldn't look forward to other affordable
goodies from the great folks at Lexicon.

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com