JamMan Delay Mode

Glenn Greenaway wrote:
>I know that a mixer would solve the bypass problem, but a pedal would be
>better.  Are there other alternatives that I haven't considered?<

How about putting a volume pedal BEHIND the A/B switch with the switch
basically always set to A & B? That way, you could avoid the *binary-ness*
all the time unless you absolutely wanted it. However, I personally use a
mixer and find this is a better solution in the long wrong ;-). Financial
aspects disregarded ...

Rob