Re: Mixman Studio / Groovemaker

At 03:04 PM 4/13/98 -0700, Cam wrote:
>> >Hi all...
>> >I just joined the list, so I'm sorry if this is material that's already
>> >been covered.  What I would like to know is whether any of you have
>tried
>> >real time remixing/rearranging software like Groovemaker or Mixman
>Studio,
>> >and what you think about them.  I downloaded the demos for both off of
>the
>> >net and they seem pretty cool... any thoughts?
>>
>> what's the website? I'd like to check those out.
>>
>> kim
>
>Mixman Studio can be found at www.mixman.com and Groovemaker can be found
>at www.ikmultimedia.com.

They both sort of look like toys. Not a bad thing: toys are fun. However, I
couldn't shake the idea that this was a new form of karaoke.....:-)

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com