Re: Re: pedals!! (was: splitters)

Miko:

Great posts on your pedals and setup.  The LoOpdOctOrs love the
Prescription
Electronics Experience pedal...we bought it after hearing David Torn zone
out
with it on Tripping Over God and thinking how the hell is he making his
guitar
sound like it's on fire?
  One way to find the sweet spot for the swell, octave and sputters is to
hook
it into a Digitech Whammy pedal.  You pitchshift up and down with the
whammy
and you can get MOLTO weirdness out of the Exprience pedal.  We like going
down two or three octaves into subwoofer range and then slamming the signal
with the Experience...sounds like what could have happened after one of
those
"duck and cover" drills we used to do in grade school circa 1962.  Loop
that
and then pass our the dramamine to the audience.

Best,
the LoOpdOctOrs