Loop Of The Week #112: Dedicated to Phil Hartman

Greetings folks,

Sad when we have to have things like this happen, in order to come
together - But, having decided over Memorial Day weekend that my Loop
Of The Week would be dedicated from here on out, I never thought I'd
be thinking about someone's passing so soon afterward.

This Saturday, The Loop Of The Week will be dedicated to a fine
comedian, artist, actor, and conveyor of a myriad of characters, Phil
Hartman.

It's now available for your downloading, and hopefully, enjoyment,
enough to perhaps give you a smile, if not a few chuckles.  (In case
you have gotten them before, this one's going to be a bit less
"ambient" than usual,
depending on your definition of the word).  It's also
specially-extended for your entertainment.

So do drop in before next Saturday - get the Loop Of The Week - and
let me know what you think.

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week (this week for Phil
Hartman)!
EarthLight Studios  * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios