Subject: SV: Boomerang and JamMan regen discussion...
Author:  "Woehni" <hovard@online.no> at INTERNET
Date:    6/6/98 1:44 AM

Mr Biffle wrote:

>     A slight correction about JamMan and regeneration or fade...
>
>     The JamMan in Loop mode only has three fade values. Long, medium and
>     short. These are definitely crude, but still get the job done when
>     you've anticipated their limitations.

Hi all , I have had my jamman for almost 6 months and I didnt even know
there
EXISTED fade values!!  This list is a lifesaver!  Now , all i need to know
is
how do I set the fade values on the Jamman?

PS.  I`ve been having troubles balancing the input volumes when I put the
Vortex
in the eff. Loop on my ampifier.  Any help on how to do that??

PS. Numero dos:   I promise I`m gonna read the manual , one of these
days......(I swear to god , that lil` pocket sized lex manual has got a
GRIP on
me , man!! The other day it made a pass on my girlfriend , and it snores ,
too!!! )

Yours , Thomas W