Independent aire or manner 2

I don't know how many of you know about this great little on line
distributor called Rioux's records. They have a great selection of the
various types of electronic music and good prices. And word just in is that
they now accept credit cards.

A nice person to buy music from and for all of us aspiring independents,
some one to work with who's not been jaded by the industry. E-mail Rioux's
for further information.

Now Available:
FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE
www.fingerpaint.net