AW: average loop music CD price ... recalculated

thanks for the very helpful post, Sean. Yes I think you're right. If I
should
manage to sell a second 300, I'll break even. If not, not. It was a good
experience anyway, and important for me as a musician.

> With the above number, if you sold only 300, you'd end up
> getting back $1900, which is $900 short of what you wanted
> to make.  If you then printed another 300 (cost: $1000),
> you'd be $1900 in the hole--so you'd break even after selling
> the second 300.
> It's all just silly numbers, in the end.

*       michael peters          mpeters@csi.com
*       "escape veloopity"      electronic guitar loop music
*       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Mpeters