Re: Torn acid loops

At 03:34 PM 8/1/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi guys
>
>I think this could be interesting:
>

>Madison, WI - Sonic Foundry (AMEX:SFO) introduces seven new loop libraries
>in their Loops for ACID series. The libraries: Street Beats by poogie
>bell,
>Signals I and II Analog Synth Dance Loops, and Funky xtreams I and II,
>Syntonic Generator, and Pandora's Toolbox were created by leading sound
>designers and optimized to take advantage of ACID's time stretching
>capabilities. ACID is Sonic Foundry's loop-based music creation software.
>The loop libraries are original and license free.
>

>Pandora's Toolbox
>
>A collection of unusal sounds from the master of loops, David Torn. If you
>need to add a creepy or weird element to your project, look no further.
>

>ciao
>leo

So, we got Torn on Acid,,,,,cool.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for it here on
the east coast.  I'm impressed that they're using stuff from David Torn.

Does this mean D.T. is becoming more comercially accepted or Sounic
Foundry
is more insightful or both?  I just find it amusing how "fads" eb and flow.

Who is poogie bell?

Loop-on,

Mark of b. (or Eb)