RE: Musicians/Floor Cleaners

I'm at once reminded of Zappa's take on "Louie, Louie", and how
bar/clubowners continue to regard this as a drinks-selling song, that in
some cases has become a standard playlist entry.  If you can remember it,
FZ
did a version of it called "Plastic People" that can be found on the "You
Can't Do That On Stage" collection.

I keep wondering if there's an ambient counterpart to "Louie, Louie", and
if
I'll ever hear some clubowner shout out, "Play 'Swastika Girls'!" :)

Stephen GoodmanÊ *Ê It's The Loop Of The Week (this week, Sheri Lewis)
EarthLight StudiosÊ *Ê http://www.earthlight.net/Studios

> Dennis W. Leas [mailto:dennis@mdbs.com]
> Sometimes I explain to the bar owner that it is MY job to get
> people in the door and it is HIS/HER job to sell them drinks/food/etc.
Sometimes they get