Re: Re[2]: Boomerang/EDP different layout

<< I remember seeing the Mermen once, and Jim Thomas had this huge rack
full
 of all sorts of weird crap that was blinking and flashing. Looked really
 cool! I was pretty sure most of it was just there for the LEDs. I was
 inspired. >>

Yeah, his rig is inspiring all right, in a "honey, which credit card has
the
most room on it" kind of way. He had 4 amps last time I saw him play, not
mention a massive rack (with EDP, among many other things) and bizarre
table
top gizmos I'm still trying to figure out. If you ever worry that you're
too
much of a gear hound, just check this guy out--your rig will seem spartan
in
comparison.

I've always wanted to make a big rack mount display of different colored
LEDs;
just tons of lights, blinking, no audio purpose at all.

Drew