RE: Boomerang/EDP different layout

Hi all,

        I am delurking on this list so I'll give you some intro material
at the
end of this post.

        I have talked to the Boomerang guy and have asked about alternative
packages .  My rare but favorite configuration that renders much of my
gear
very undesireable.  I belong to the Synthi Hi Fly school of thought:
pdeals and switches on the floor , controls at fingetip height.  I have
managed this with my GR rig my EMS and some homeade fuzzboxes and analog
delays.

        I would love to see a port next to every lcd display to show the
info
elsewhere and make the info avaialble to blind musicians.( a speech
compatable port.

        A fingetip remote for the boomerang would make it the imperial king
dog.
I going to have to writr e them about this one.

        About me: I'm a recording engineer that co-owned the Red label in
the
seventies and eighties. Did  radio in Philadephia space and progressive
until about 85. Collect and use synths and am always looking for analog
and will cut you samples.  I have a studio that is used by physically
handIcapped and blind users that need privacy and dignity and knobs and
sliders.  I give priority to nice people.

Fiveman

Tokusatsu Access Page (soon to be  tokusatsu.com)
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Tokusatsuaccess

ãAn educated man is to an uneducated man as the living are to the deadä

Aristotle