Suggestions, advice, help!

I'm applying for a lectureship in Music Technology at my university.

What I'd like from you lot is suggestions for possible research themes.  I
have ideas of what I'd like to do, but I'm interested in what people out
there feel is where MT needs to go next.

Also, you industry types, my case would be VASTLY strengthened by the
suggestion of industrial collaboration.  I'm currently in negotiation on
behalf of the current MT course director to get some research by a major
company (I can't say who at this point, but they're a major group at
Harman).   We have a wide research base here at Glasgow, and I'm sure we
could work towards something of mutual benefit.

Closing date is a week today, so get in touch soon!

Thanks,

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow UK G12 8QQ
     "What can be done with fewer assumptions is done in vain
with more" - William of Occam (1285-1347) (now called Occam's Razor)
   www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft             pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk