Roland sp-808

Anyone picked up the Roland sp-808 yet?  I have been trying to find a
review of the thing (not written by Roland), and have had no luck.  My
own tinkering with the sp-808 in shops has not turned up any negatives
yet.  However, I am not much more than a novice in this area.  Anyone
with any info please respond.  Can't believe Roland may have designed
something that is not going to come up short somewhere down the line.

Dano