Re: And Eno said........

Dennis,

I wouldn't want to comment on art, too dangerous and I don't like fish. One
recomendation on a Torn disc is Cloud About Mercury. I don't know if it is
still availiable. His web site is down still but there is a temp page with
some sound clips. Its at  http://www.jeffy.org/torn/ and at Elephant Tape
http://www.geocities.com/~kenzak/etape/  there is some songs up from his
solo albums and from Bruford Levin Upper Extremities with whom he is the
guitarist. Also there is a live concert of B.L.U.E at live concerts.com.
http://www.liveconcerts.com/listening/concerts/980419/Bruford_Levin_Upper_Extremities/.
I have dug DTs music for quite awhile. Hope this helps.

Jeff

http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html