Electro Harmonix Rumblings...

This came through on the Analogue Heaven Mailing List today...

 Re: Release Dates for Reissues
 Wednesday, 19-Aug-98 03:25:03

      206.152.244.163 writes:

      Here are a couple of old posts that might help:>
      > the latest from the Electro Harmonix BB:
      >
      > WOOHOO!!!
      >
      > > The latest news from Sovtek/EH
      > > Friday, 05-Jun-98 15:57:28
      > >
      > > Message:
      > > 153.34.110.55 (Ron Neely)writes:
      > >
      > > I just got the following info from Mike Matthews himself:
      > >
      > > 1. We received the Frequency Analyzer. Thanx...it works fine.
      > > We have already a/b'd the first new Freq Analyzer design and
      > > are proceeding.
      >
      > (Ron Neely, aka, the EHman, sent his frequency analyzer to
Sovtek for

--
Kevin Simonson          Computer Science Graduate Program
simonson@uis.edu        University of Illinois - Springfield