Re: new LP of Loops

I'll only put in one more word on this subject, if I may.  I want to make
it very clear that Ron Lessard is, in my opinion, a stand-up guy.  In my
few relations with him and RRR he always did what he promised, always
delivered what was expected, and never imparted the feeling that there were
any kind of double-dealings or shady licensing deals, or anything of the
kind, unlike some other experiences I've had with small record labels.  RRR
fills a certain need and Ron puts out unique stuff, and I want to be clear
that neither in my previous post, nor now, did I or do I wish to say
anything negative about Ron.  If anyone here is considering having dealings
with RRR, rest assured that he's a straight shooter, OK?

I know somebody will now say "Myers wants to cover his tracks and not burn
any bridges", but it's not so.  I just don't want anyone to get the wrong
idea about Ron.