Re: JamMan memory etc.

J.

lucky dog (or unfortunate indidividual, depending on whether you get your
goodies or not)--I paid about $ 450 for those units and was pretty pleased
to get them for that  ;)

Visionsoft ( 408.626.2633) ( visionsoft.com)  was the cheapest source of
the
upgrade  70  ns ZIP's--fast shippers, too.

part #14PGZP7     ask for the ones for the Jamman--they know what they are

$7.95 each (you need 4) and they charged me $7 for freight--$39 total.

by the way, they don't do RAM upgrade chips for laptops, but Chip Merchants
(800.426.6375) do--just ordered 32 MEG EDO DRAM for my new Toshiba--$62 2
day FED EXed to my door--about 40% less than the next best price!

BTW, be careful when you pull the screws from the case . . . the screws
look
like Phillips heads, but they're different enuf so that you can strip them
easily l . . .  like I did

does this guy have any $100 Moog Rogues he wants to part with?

drone on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tom