Re: band names

        I was once in a band called "Zoo Types"  We did a gig at a club
that
featured mud wrestling women in between sets by the band.  They had a
marquee out front like the old Holiday Inn signs which read
        Female Mud Wrestling Zoo Types

While not exactly a band name, and prbably even more off topic than that, I
couldn't resist, after the Free Beer line.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild