Tony Levin on tour AGAIN...!

hey folks... grabbed this from Tony Levin's ever-cool diary page... some
shows coming up, read on see the complete diary entry at
http://www.papabear.com/tlev.htm

andre'

ROAD DIARY

January 13 - New York City

Happy New Year to all. I've been quiet on the road diary, not being sure
what’s coming (hey, that's the rock biz!) but I've got some interesting
developments.

First, regarding the Liquid Tension Group, (Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci,
Jordan Rudess, and me) has finally booked our "January Tour" -- it’s only a
handful of shows. Full details below, but the first is next week in NYC -
the Bowery Ballroom, on Thurs, Jan. 21st. Then on the 22nd, back to Philly,
the T.L.A. (where both the Bruford Levin group, and Dream Theater have
already played in the last months.) We will play at the L.A. NAMM show, but
it's an 'industry' concert, only for people with NAMM passes (that'd be
about 1/3 of the planet earth) Anyway, that's called "Drums along the
Biltmore" at that hotel, on Jan. 30th, and we'll be the last of many
drum/oriented acts on the bill. I've heard we'll go on stage at 1am. On
Feb. 1st we'll play a normal gig in L.A, at the Roxy. The new album is just
being mixed, and I guess we'll play some material from that as well as the
first. (I've got a lot of practicing to do. More notes on each one of those
tracks than on a whole Peter Gabriel album!)