Re: Morley PDW

A good friend of mine has dropped a gem (I think!) on me, a Morley
PowerWah/Volume Pedal.  This is the kind that one has to plug into the
wall,
imagine that!  Anyone else have one of these babies?

This is the PDW model? Yes, I have one of these & love it in all its noisy
obnoxiousness. Plus it's
the only combo wah/vol/distort pedal I've seen. There are probably others.
like this thing too much, probably, as I've felt compelled to put even
drumkits and voices through it. The distort-o-swoop sound of the drums is
noisy but fun. Did I mention that this pedal is noisy? It's noisy. XLRs for
everyone, I say.

--MHL.