Booking?

Hi, all...
        I'm going to be doing a solo guitar performance at a friend's art
thesis
presentation in Oxford, MS on April 1. I was curious if any of you on the
list knew of any venues that booked experimental/improv music near that
area. Nothing is too small--even a person's living room will do (provided
they normally put on shows and the like...).Since the thesis show is on a
Thursday, I'll be able to book performances on Friday and Saturday. Any
help that anyone can offer will be most appreciated. Perhaps I'll be able
to return the favor for you.
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--