Re: Any Video Loopers?

There is some program I heard about called VJamm, that Coldcut
developed.  I personally have not checked this out, but from what I have
seen done with it at their shows, and shows by EBN, I'm very impressed.
You can get a free demo off the Ninja Tune website, or on Coldcut's new
album "Let Us Re-Play." I've also seen the full program advertised for
$75.........sounds to me like a good deal!

-Dan