new Grendel song on the web: "Taps for a Dead Channel"

There's a new song by Grendel up for you to download if interested.
"Taps for a Dead Channel."  "Taps" starts out as an ambient song and then
builds to an orgasmic frenzy.  Hey, I knew you'd like that.  A surprisingly
accessible frenzy, as well, for me at least.  We'll see how well it works.
Many of the sonic textures on this song are my voice, heavily looped and
processed, but sounds are also provided by keyboard, flute, and someone
who is not me playing guitar.  Looping done with Acid and Fruity Loops
(and more and more I realize how insanely limited and annoying Acid is,
but so far there's no competing program that does the same thing).

--
*Consider yourself warned.* -- Grendel (Industrial/Electronic Prog):
 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html