RE: Video Looping

Has anybody seen any of the Nam June Paik exhibits? I happen to catch the
Electronic Superhighway show in Philly about 2 years ago. It has some great
feedback based video looping with mixed media. I thought it was a great
show
and very creative.

Check this for some shots of the exhibits ...

http://www.panix.com:com80/~fluxus/FluX/ESH.html

There is also a small permanent display of Nam Junk Paik looping in Philly
at the corner of Callowhill and 16th street (in a setback next to the
WaWa).
I used to walk by it everyday on my way to work and always checked the TV
screens ... a kind of video based "mood ring"!

If your a big Paik fan, you can buy a video from The Kitchen in NYC. The
music is by Phillip Glass.

http://www.thekitchen.org/collection.html