Re: EchoPlex

Base systems are now $3300, each has 4 ins and outs,
all w/ 24bit crystal converter chips that can run up
to 100Khz.  There are also 4 AES-EBU/SPDIF (switchable)
i/o channels.  You can add another 4 channels if you like.
I also noticed that the latency could be set at 3 ms
w/o affecting processing performance.  The system
I have now has 2 expansion cards with 2 DSP chips each,
for a total of 7 chips.

Jim