Obscure Looping Tool (Sony CD Player Remote)

I used to have one of those CD players and it was my favorite CD player
until it crapped out and Sony could never fix it (they tried four times.
The last time I got it back and it was still not working correctly I was
so infuriated it ended up in the cat box (long story)).

I MAY still have one of those remote controls.  The remote ended up in
my mom's house and after she passed away lots of stuff went away so that
we could prepare the estate pieces for sale.

So....I'll look around and if I can find it I'll post back.  It may have
ended up getting thrown out, but stay tuned.

-Todd