Digitech,DOD Series PDS,RDS

All,

I used a very early "digital" delay from Dod/Digitech.  I am almost sure
that this unit had the name DOD on it.   I lost the unit in move and would
like to replace it.   I also believe that it was manufactured in the early
eighties(83,84).  I purchased it in 1984.  It was able to give chorus,
flange, slapback, and delay.  The sound was incredible( probable anlalog -
CCD devices).  It was a 19-inch rack unit.  It had three push-in knobs and
couple of pots.

I think it was one the RDS or PDS series. Does anyone out there know where
could purchase another one of these units?