Multiple Sound Cards and resolving MIDI clock

Hi,

I'm wondering if you can help :

I already have a PC audio recording system with one audio card (Event Gina)
and I'm looking to add another card to my system to allow multiple programs
to play audio at once.

I was thinking of getting the SBLive card but have a couple of questions :

1. Does the Live work ok with a Gina installed?
2. Does the SPDIF connection come with the Live basic package or do you
need
to get the daughterboard option?
3. Can I connect the SPDIF out of my Gina to the SPDIF in of the Live in
order to resolve the audio clock AND to keep the cards in sync. I want to
have two apps - one master though the Gina and one slave through the Live.
The setup will be running MIDI data aswell (but not through the Live card).

I know that if you're running multiple cards with audio and MIDI split
between two programs that you need to resolve the audio clock of the card
aswell as locking the two audio cards together.

I'd be grateful for a quickish reply if possible as I'm going to be buying
card shortly

Cheers folks
Anthony