Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

I agree with kungha and javier; the state of openness being discussed, is
more our natural state than the Aristotelian never-ending classifier,
cellphone weilding, steering wheel gripping, gas pedal pushing, horn
honking,
bill paying sob who has to earn a living and 'don't forget the milk and
bread
on the way home'...   The connection for me in looping music and sounds,
is a
a desire to return to my natural self (an insignificant speck of
harmonically
resonant stardust)...and perhaps take a few listeners with me.

Bill