Re: Auto Loop Finding - apols - a clearer definition of need

Hey,

I forgot what platform you're working on, but I use a program called
SoundMaker to do basic sound editing, but I bet almost any sample
editing program will do this.

First make a "masterloop" and make it your first track.  Get rid if any
zero crossing artifacts.  You'll need a program that can deal with
multiple tracks/samples at the same time.  Then, put your other samples
on new tracks.  You'll probably need a healthy dollop of RAM.  I use 168
meg. Then, when all your samples, or as many as your RAM will allow to
be open, are loaded, click outside and to the right of the first sample
(it should be the shortest) and drag down and to the left, until all the
ends of the samples are selected.  Then hit the delete key (or whatever
your program calls for)

This is how I do it.  And get that graphics tablet!

Mark