so when do we get the EDP news?/reasons to have boomerang AND EDP

I'm sure everyone is just as twitchy with suspense here as I am.   Any idea
of when we can expect an announcement on the EDP?  Any chance us
loop-listers might get a pre-August crack at buying them?

Please include a mailing address to send bribe money in your response.

MT

PS:  another question from the impatient:  How many good reasons do people
have for having both a boomerang and an EDP?  Are people using them
together?  Is the reverse function really worth having a 'rang too?  Any
other reasons/thoughts on the matter?