RE: Midi controllers

Thanks for sending people to my page! However, just to clear it up, I do
not
use the Ground Control to control my 'Plex, I use it to switch patches on
my
guitar preamp and my rack mount guitar synth system, and it works
wonderfully for that. The Ground Control sits on the floor in front of me,
and just behind it, on a 19"x4"1" piece of wood is the Plex pedal. Using
the
wood gets the Plex pedal at the right level so I can reach over the Ground
Control and get to the buttons.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/