Re: WANTED: Online music responses

Just a quick Netiquitte aside...

Matt Davignon wrote:

> Well, I'm responding to the group

I haven't yet seen Matt's letter show up via the list; I got his first
mail privately, but assumed from his first sentence that it would be
going to the list as well, which is why I CC'd the note to the group as
well as him.  Maybe his note didn't get sent to the list after all?

Just wanted to explain where my reply had come from, and/or why I had
posted a seemingly private reply to a public list.

First spam worries, now apparent privacy invasion...  No wonder I don't
post much anymore.

Sorry for any possible confusion...

--Andre

PS -- Thanks to all who have replied to the questionaire so far; any
others who care to do so over the next few days are more than welcome
to.  I'll post a summary of the results some time thereafter (some very
interesting results thus far...)