Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

hi!

just found this in my mailbox...

now i have one or two questions:
do you do a lot of modifications of stompboxes and other stuff?
and do you build your own stomp boxes?

i'm just getting my stuff together to build my own effect box (a simple
distortion).
if you have any experiences with this stuff, please let me know.

bye for now, lorenz