Re: RE: asking for some advice....

<<...diagrams like Guitar Shop or basic schematic type diagrams to a web
form?>>
Hey, Cliff...good idea
I made a schematic of my loop-oriented studio set-up in Illustrator
(inspired
more by the patch diagrams Mackie puts in their lit, than by Guitar Shop,
but
same idea), saved it as a PDF file and sent it to the vg-8 site, where
they
put it on the net as a .gif...looks exactly like what I sent in.
(go to:
http://www.vg-8.com/users/davidcoffin/
and clik on Schematic)
Illustrator was my best choice for making such a diagram, but there may be
easier graphics apps, dedicated to whipping up diagrams or flow charts or
something.
David