Re: PMC10 sells for $355.00

I believe I purchased mine for around $250 - $280. That's very distant
memory. I found a second one just recently. At first I recommended it
to a friend of mine, and he bought it. I told him if it didn't work
out I'd take it off his hands and that's what happened. $60.00
buckolas!!! Now I just back one up to the other after a programming
session.

>>> Sean <sean_@mindspring.com> 09/08 10:40 PM >>>
The auction for the Digitech PMC10 that was on ebay just ended.
Ended up
going for more than I thought it would - but then again, it was only
about
half the price of a new Rocktron All Access.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=156715250

Anyone know what these things went for new when they were in
production?