Let's compare the RDS 7.6 and RDS 8000

Hi people,

I've encountered a cheap  RDS 7.6  nearby  ($100)  and am considering it.
Among other loopers, I've been using the RDS 8000 already. It seems the
7.6
is an older issue and I'm hoping it may have a grittier, early-digital
sound
quality, making  it useful for textural variation (my ol' Jam Man is
practically HiFi when it comes to electric guitar!)

Anybody compared the two RDS's?
The 7.6 also has a VCO input on the back, and I believe my 8000 does not.
What can you do with that control?

ANother difference I noticed is when set to max. delay (as it should be!)
the
time delay range seems to be greater - the dial is marked something like
<1
sec. - 7.6 sec. This may give greater pitch control of a loop (once held)
than the 8000 which goes from 2 sec. to 8 sec. in max. delay.

Oh and one more thing - what does "Invert Feedback" do?

COmments?

eric p
echo park