Re: EDP gouging.....echo decay!!!

Dear Mike Ayers, Gibson, and EDP users.  Thanks for the post Miko.  Yes my
echo completely disappears after 1 or 2 minutes.  Glad Miko checked it
out.
I have never heard one played befor I bought this one new less than a year
ago.  I thought this was "how it worked". No wonder I liked my jamman
better.  It is unacceptable so here I go on the Gibson merry-go-round
risking it being fixed by someone who always wanted to work on one of them
things.  I also have been wondering about selling mine because of the lack
of support from Gibson and the likelyhood that another EDP will not soon
be
arriviing.  I will sell it to whoever I want at whatever price the market
dictates.  It's probably no bodies business but the buyer and me.  Haven't
decided myself either but it's a great tool except for the echo decaying
quickly.  Any of you guys like to try to fix this thing? Ha HA HA!!!
Please pass on any repair places you might know of.  I'm in Santa Cruz Ca.
and go to S.F. frequently...Thanks papadave55@hotmail.com

P.S.  Perille is sending me a his looper in a few weeks to check it out.
Maybe we could have a loop fest and see what his FRench Looper is all
about.
  I am paying for it to be shipped and can return it if I am not totally
stoked.  I think it's the DJRN2D2 for the vocalist.  I post when it
arrives.
  email me  at papadave55@hotmail.com

                                      Loop On, Om and Out