Re: EDP gouging.....echo decay --> DJRN2D2

>P.S.  Perille is sending me a his looper in a few weeks to check it out.
>Maybe we could have a loop fest and see what his FRench Looper is all
>about.
>  I am paying for it to be shipped and can return it if I am not totally
>stoked.  I think it's the DJRN2D2 for the vocalist.  I post when it
>arrives.
>  email me  at papadave55@hotmail.com

Emmanuel sent me his looper last year....i checked it out, and probably
should have commented on it on this list....anyways, it worked nicely, the
buttons worked well, and i found myself using it simliar to the mixman
software (or the new beatnik interactive stuff), that is, I would  get
loops in there, and then perform by muting/unmuting the various tracks.
The downside was the lack of MIDI sync, and I don't remember there being an
audio signal sync, although I might have missed that.    I probably would
have bought one, if it had that capability.

- Chris