Re: Line6 DL4 group buy - Putting it together.

Well, actually it looks like it REALLY pays to quote "price of
indeterminate
origin" to your local store before the counter guys have had their first
cup
of coffee.

BTW, I truly appreciate the logic of appealing to "support your local music
store" while setting up a national group buy AND suggesting that we use
Radio Shack AC adaptors.

TH