Re: Slightly on topic/synth modules with looping?

i've got the 1010 and it's a LOT of bang for the buck. mine came with
the emagic sounddiver software for editing patches, too - nice bonus.

the sounds are really good (makes the korg stuff sound pretty bland
imo), and you can screw around with more parameters than you'll have
time in your life for. either that, or your spouse will leave ya.

i haven't got an expansion board (yet), i'm still exploring all the
possiblities already there with the basic module.

ahhh, "looping"? you just put that in the title to get this on the list,
eh?

anyway, at that price, you can't go wrong - git it!

bye-ya,
rob