RE: nels cline / hidden treasures

Could you tell me what the music sounds like on these releases I guess
this is actually a rather vague request. What's the instrumentation like
and how do the pieces compare to his other compositions. Were these
soundtracks ever released as cds or vinyl? I'm very curious as to  how
nels dealt with scoring a movie.
any info would be great.

matt