Re: R: Sushi ...what about italian food?

A Max patch is a program written in the computer
language Max, which is specifically designed
for use with MIDI and digital audio.
It works entirely in real time.
If you're patient enough, stress the word
patient again,  maybe give the ol' word "patient"
another nudge, you can learn MAX to the extent
that you'll never need a sequencer or effects
or samplers or anything else ever again.
But you have to be kinda patient with it.
And you need a Mac.

Cheers

Andrew