Re: R: Sushi ...what about italian food?

Hi kim,
It is very interesting what you are describing here. But what is a maxi
patch? If you donīt mind me asking once again i would like to know what
kind
of equipment you are using to create and manipulate your loops. I know Iīve
asked this before and didnīt get a response but all i am triying to do is
get more acquainted with equipment and ways people are conecting things
together.By the way thanks very much for answering my last e-mail about EDP
noise, i cleaned up the EDP overdub input and the noise is gone!
L.A.