From: <Texture444@aol.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: R: Sushi ...what about italian food?

> hawkeye, kim, et al:
> <<original msgs eaten by aol>>
> along these same (revivifying) lines:
> i've been loading loops/audiobits into software called 'Reaktor' (though
i've yet to do this 'live'..... waiting for NativeInstruments to implement
audio-*input* on the Mac version).
> of late, i've most often been using a seqencer+LFO-driven 'granulator',
wherein grain triggering/length/samplestart/smoothing/pitch/release/etc.
are
locked to the clock of a kinda old-schooly-step-sequencer-thang (whose
clock
can, of course, be slaved to an external.....)
> the original 'ensemble'(NI's lingo for 'preset', or
macros'n'objects-what-been-strung-together) -freeware- was writ by one uwe
hoenig, though i've modified my one a tad.