Re: EDP return to production...

At 8:21 AM -0800 2/8/00, Mike Biffle wrote:
>Is the Trace EDP going to have a new faceplate with new colors, knobs
>etc? Or are they actually gonna make ***exactly*** the same Obie
>product (cosmetics)?

It's the same, although there may be a logo change. Maybe we should try to
convince them to paint it green. ;-)

>Will they ship with the new s/w? Kim???

I think I answered that one before. It's the same soft it's been shipping
with, LoopIIIv5.0, which is rock solid and bug-free. (unless you're claude
;-)  Aurisis software work has no relation to Gibson production schedules,
so any future software versions will come out when we're done with them.
(which is a good thing, software development is always late. ;-)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |