Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

>ps: "all guitar synths suck" according to Kim.  According to me and a few
>thousand others, that's just not the case.  They do have a place in a
>sound
>'arsenal'.  Of course, I regret that I'm not an engineer that knows
>everything, absolutely. ;-)

fascinating how many times my one sentence has been distorted and taken out
of context today. I was going to explain my comment and maybe tell you all
some of the neat stuff I learned in
guitar/alternate-controller-research-land, but the whole topic's gotten a
bit rank and vicious for reasons that escaped me. At this point it's more
fun to sit back and see just what it is I might be thinking tomorrow. I'm
sure somebody here will tell me.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |